Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #6: Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampires #11) by Charlaine Harris

"Though I was looking out from the bright bar to the dark parking lot, there were lights out there, and something was moving...moving fast.  Toward the bar.  I had slice of a second to think Odd, and then caught the flicker of flame."
page 9








Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Inspiration: "Sergeant Moore: Boy you are disgrace to this community, this country, and humanity in general! Eric: Oh, wow"- Boy Meets World
My DVR: Hellcats - S1 Ep 21 Land of 1,000 Dances (The CW @ 9 pm EST)
Joyful Tunes: Preston & Steve 93.3 WMMR ROCKS!

2 comments:

  1. I'm just about to read book five in this series, I love it so far!

    I am a new follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh...that certainly doesn't sound good, does it? Looking forward to reading this one! My teaser: A Courtesan's Guide to Getting Your Man

    ReplyDelete