Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Friday #7

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View, her featured blog this week is Al
from Magnet 4 Books, make sure you check her out and don't forget to follow follow follow.

FF featured question: Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

I either want to be Ella from Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine or Maggie Quinn from the Maggie Quinn: Girl vs Evil series by Rosemary Clement-Moore. 

Who I would like to date? Dean Winchester from the Supernatural Novels (which are based off of the Supernatural TV show on The CW) does that count?

 Happy Friday Everyone!!




2 comments:

  1. I love Ella from the Ella Enchanted book! She is so smart and strong. That is a great pick. I admit Dean is pretty hot too! You have a wonderful blog. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete