Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Dragon, a dog, a cheeta and a platypus walk into a bar....

This is going to be a very random post but that is one of the reason I set up this blog, it's so when something random hits me that I want to write down I have a place to put it. So today's spaztastic musing is about people and their favorite animals. My sister asked our family what was our favorite animals and I couldn't help but notice that we each picked an animal that best represents ourselves.

My ma picked a Cheeta. Graceful, fierce and quick.

My dad the Platypus. Odd, rare and funny.

My sister a Dragon. Magical, fiery and powerful.

Me I picked a dog. Loyal, kind and very playful (maybe even a bit hyper).

What's your favorite animal?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, quite an observation.

    I think I'd have to say koala, just because it has been since I was a kid though I can't think of why.

    ReplyDelete