Thursday, August 5, 2010

We're gonna need a bigger boat

So you know how I said that I believe in Karma and that sending hate out into the universe is bad Karma, well I'm about to break my own rule, I HATE CENTIPEDES!! Nothing should have that many legs, be able to move that fast and recide in my apartment. Waking up at 1:30 am to a papa sized centipede moving across your bedroom ceiling is not what I would call a good time. And why must they be so damn hard to kill? I mean seriously I almost used up all of my hair spray and the giant can of raid trying to kill this freak of nature and it still wouldn't die, that is not until I crushed it with a flip flop then flushed it down the toilet. I am not ashamed to say that I am a girl who is afraid of spiders, I have nightmares about spiders that are so bad my friends and family loving refer to them as "Spider Dreams" and at the moment I would take a spider over a centipede any day, which is a big deal for me. So sorry universe but I hate hate hate hate HATE centipedes. Bleh!!


So I was on IMDB the other day and I saw that on March 25, 2011 a movie called Sucker Punch will be released, have you seen this? It's looks bad ass!! the trailer is really kick ass, I suggest you take break from your busy work day and check it out.

There are a whole series of these posters this one is the main character.








Book Nook




I want this so baaaad.

Unfortunately it's not yet available but no worries I will keep an eye out and let you know.










Want to procrastinate like me? Well here is something to help you reach that goal:

I'm 100% Dru (holla!! that means I can kick some major batooty)

Until tomorrow stay afloat my friends.

TV Guide: Shark Week (Discovery Channel) ::insert jaws theme here::

Inspiration: "Hate Spinnerbait!!" Truth Squad (This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen)

Joyful Tunes: AC/DC - Highway to Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment