Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pretty Little Liars season finale is on...can you say intense?!

PLL season finale was awesome, intense and completely insane. What I went away with: I <3 hannah, the parents are just as crazy and as messed up as their kids (if not more), Camp Mona looked awesome (even if it's name sake is a bratty psycho) and A is C-R-E-E-P-Y and a total nut job. My cousin did let blab the ending to the entire series to me last week so you can't imagine how interesting it is watching this, knowing exactly how it ends. Can't wait for it to start back up in the fall/winter, not really sure when that will be exactly but I'm excited :o)

This is going to be a short blog tonight, I'm pretty beat, it's been fun so until tomorrow stay secretive my pretty little liars.

Inspiration: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

Joyful Tunes: Switchfoot - On Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment