Thursday, January 27, 2011

Book Review: Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead

This final installment of Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy was exactly what I hoped it would be. Fabulous, gripping, heart pounding, page turning and a perfect ending to a series I love so much. 

The constant twist and turns in the plot keep you on the edge of your seat while the romatic story lines and political intrique are heart pounding.

It's amazing that even after 5 installments Mead continues to teach you new things about the world she created. She also does an excellent job ending the storylines that have glued us to the pages of the previous novels while still leaving us craving more with cliff hangers that will hopefully be resolved in her next series Bloodlines. We must say good bye to Rose and Lissa but it's not the end of the Vampire Academy world we have come to know.

If you are a fan of paranormal/romances this is definitely a series you do not want to miss out on. I will miss Rose's sarcasm and irrational but heroic adventures. I will miss Lissa's kindness and regality. I will miss the friends they trust and the boys they love. I will miss them all but I could not be happier with the way they said goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment