Friday, February 4, 2011

TGIF = Thank Goodness It's February

I know I have been absent this week, I apologize for being non-existant but January literally kicked my booty. Depression from too much snow and below 20 temps, work drama out the wazoo, I threw my back out, my car died in the middle of a busy high way during Friday rush hour traffic, basically 2011 has roared in like a lion ripping and tearing at my life. Things seem to have calmed down, although I'm not getting my hopes up.

Anyhoo, I should have my memes up tomorrow (since we are supposed to get more ice and snow) and I'll do my best to get the Sunday Funday post up but I've literally missed all my shows this week, except for Supernatural (The bright sunny moment of a very dark and angry couple of weeks) my Winchester boys make me smile.

So one last time sorry for falling off the face of the earth for a week, I'm still here, cross your fingers that February goes much better than January did.

Happy Firday Everyone :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment