Thursday, April 28, 2011

Awesome releases to geek out about


The cover for If I Die (Soul Screamers #5) by Rachel Vincent has been released and it's absolutely fabulously beautiful! I am so excited, I can't wait for September 20th! Can't wait to find out what finale Vincent has written for this awesome series.






Chills and goosebumbs! The newest trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is out and I am just blown away.

I remember reading the first book back in middle school (I believe) and for it to finally all be over this summer, books and movies, it's just mind blowing. I've spent years falling in the love with these characters and this world Rowling created and for it to finally be over is a very bittersweet feeling.

Can't wait for July 15th.



Also Sarah Dessen just debuted the TV spot for her newest book What Happened to Goodbye (release date May 10th - it's so close!!) Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPhw2G28lLA&feature=player_embedded or http://sarahdessen.com/blog/

I am totally geeking out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment